- The Welcome Bonus (“Bonus”) amounts to 20% of your first deposit and will be added to your trading account as a credit. You can only use it for trading or to support your balances; you are not allowed to withdraw it. This Bonus can also be lost or canceled under some circumstances wherein certain account or activity criteria are not met.
- Before requesting a withdrawal from your landing account, you must ensure that there is sufficient balance/equity in the trading account amounting to no less than the value of the Bonus. You can do this by making any necessary internal transfers from other trading accounts or the landing account. Once this is done, the Bonus will be canceled, and the withdrawal will be processed. If not, IMMFX reserves the right to make the necessary transfers on your behalf.
- When adding new funds, the old Bonus will not be canceled unless requested by you, and neither will a new Bonus be added if one, some or all trading accounts are active (i.e. before margin call or stop out). Additional Bonuses would not be added for new deposits, unless IMMFX specifically offers such as part of a separate campaign or special offer.
- You can request to cancel the Bonus at any time, but you must first ensure that there is sufficient balance/equity in the trading account amounting to no less than the value of the Bonus. You can do this by making necessary internal transfers from other trading accounts or the landing account. Once this is done, the Bonus will be canceled from the trading account. If this is not done, then IMMFX reserves the right to make the necessary transfers on your behalf before cancellation of the Bonus can proceed.
In some specific cases such as (a) Positions liquidation due to margin, or (b) closing your trades at a balance less than the value of the Bonus, the balances in the trading accounts and the landing account may not cover the Bonus value. In this case, IMMFX will cover the difference between the existing balances and the value of the Bonus, upon your request to cancel the Bonus.
- If trading positions were liquidated due to the margin call in all trading accounts, the accountholder must request the cancellation of the Bonus after the liquidation of the positions before making any new deposits, so that our administrators do not accidentally withdraw the Bonus after the new deposit is made.
- All trading accounts (in addition to the landing account) are considered a single financial block/portfolio, regardless of the number of sub-trading accounts or in which account the Bonus is present. IMMFX manages the Bonus from both the deposit and withdrawal sides of the landing account, whether the funds are grouped in a single trading account or distributed over multiple trading accounts and the landing account.
- If these conditions for the Bonus are suitable for you, please let us know that you agree with them (for the Bonus to be added to your account) by responding to our message explicitly stating the following: “I agree to the terms of the Bonus. Please add the 20% incentive to account number 0000.” You will need to specify the precise trading account number to which you want the Bonus added, because this will be added directly to your trading account, and not to your landing account.
- Once your message/response is received, our financial department will process your request and inform you of approval (or otherwise) within the next 24 hours.
- Please only confirm your agreement (or disagreement) to these terms by sending a reply to our email message. We will not entertain requests sent through a new message.
Disclaimer: The 20% Welcome Bonus is just one of the many trading tools offered by IMMFX, and must not be considered as a tool for guaranteed success. There are both advantages and disadvantages to using this Bonus, which is made optional because it may not be suitable for all traders and strategies.